farewell to creative writing.

Welp. It’s the end of the year. I won’t lie and get all mopey ad act like I’m going to miss this class. I got nothing from it. I decided about a week in that this isn’t what I wanted for a class. I’m not a writer. I’m not creative. I don’t know; I will miss the people in the class though because Michael especially is staying here at Blackman meanwhile I’m going to Rockvale, so that sucks I guess. I really don’t know what to put here. I honestly don’t really care. I have a hard time finding things to write about, so when I have to do it for a grade, all that’s doing i setting me up to fail. I have a hard time finding inspiration, especially in today’s age because some of my main inspirations are people like Donald Trump and Elon Musk. And people don’t care about stupid little things like how by 2024 we’ll be sending people to mars, or how someone like Trump became successful. My interests are very different than even most of m friends, and if people don’t like you or something you like, everyone around them will then dislike you as well.I can talk about how I hate this school. but then I’d get in trouble with teachers and principals. I can’t talk about music because everyone listens to rap or country, but I listen to heavy metal and heavy/emo core rap. Very few people like my type of music. So going back to the beginning of my farewell, I will not miss this class. I have a hard time talking to people too, I always get misinterpreted and misunderstood. That’s why I’d always only talk to Michael and Jeremiah, or usually just stay on my phone away fro everyone. I can’t relate to people at all either, that’s why I wouldn’t play the games you guys did a well. I didn’t see a point. and here’s another problem, I have no patience or focus. I’m only saying this because I’ve already run out of stuff to write. Meanwhile I see other people’s that are paragraphs and paragraphs long, and I struggle to even write more than 20 sentences. At least I tried creative writing. Farewell.

Edit: I started writing this angrily because I was told I put minimal effort into the things I do, but I thought about it, and it’s really true. I’ve always been like this I guess. So, I’ll keep it in mind and try to work on it as I grow